1my/his old lady — (wife) mi/su señora
- Dru World Order is the ideal soundtrack for sipping Cristal, polishing your diamonds or making sweet love to your old lady.
- It took him weeks, if not months, to do it, and why should I forgive him for brutalizing this sweet, dear, old lady?
- How would they feel if that old lady was their grandmother?
- No longer the little girl, she's become a really interestingly deluded old lady.
- JM found one old lady stacking a few cut limes, flowers, and incense by the side of the lift door.
- She suddenly recognised the old lady as Sapna's mother.
- A ninety-four year old lady from Ballina asked her neighbour to ring me and ask what she could do for the appeal.
- Denis called his fiancée ‘my old lady’.
- From wheelchair bound little old lady to escapee, that was my Grandma.
- Why is it that the words ‘selecting a poison’ sound so ominous coming from a sweet little old lady?
- A frail, headscarved old lady halted the marchers and passed out home-baked cakes.
- Attitude is everything in her situation and if she starts thinking of herself as some dottery little old lady we are in trouble.
- Ada and another old lady are sitting on the ground under the mango tree.
- My social conscience prevented me from abandoning it in the produce section where some little old lady would be blocked off from the lemons.
- She was a lovely, motherly old lady with a mane of white hair wound into a compact bun.
- I crash into some old lady in a flowery rubber bathing cap.
- I talked to one old lady who had all her windows smashed four times to encourage her to leave.
- Despite the rest of the family wanting this old lady interned in a hospital or hospice, my mother is of the old school.
- And when you see it, if there's some old lady sitting next to you, don't laugh.
- I speeded up my walk and rushed by, and fortunately he was too busy harrying a fierce little old lady to notice me.
- Next we have his wife, the little old lady, sari and sneaker-sporting.
- Then this old lady said, ‘If he comes at me again I'm going to kill him!’