1.1Cookingaceituna feminineoliva feminineblack/green/stuffed olives — aceitunas negras/verdes/rellenas
- To top it all off, dust with sliced black olives and green onions.
- Stone the small black olives and toss in a little olive oil.
- I want to know if you'll be happy, if you'll marry, if you'll read good books, if you'll favour black olives over green, as I do.
- Fortunately, I love both olives and olive oil so I shall add a handful of ripe black olives to my dinner, and slurp a big spoonful of olive oil every day.
- This is then baked and served on a bed of field greens, tomatoes, feta, banana peppers and black olives.
- I ordered the tuna salad with cherry tomatoes, sugar snaps, new potatoes, black olives, red chard and vinaigrette of baby capers and fresh herbs.
- From February onwards, ripe olives are picked.
- The side dish the day I visited was a simple mixed olive salad, a mélange of black and green olives with spicy oil.
- A side of green and black olives was 30 cents, a side of French fries was 30 cents.
- I particularly liked the leaves of baby gem lettuce, the oven-roasted tomatoes and the black and green olives.
- Then there were four sauce boats with chillies and black and green olives.
- Huge wafts of liquorice lift from the glass, then the palate is pummelled with savoury white pepper touches, meaty black fruit, green olives and a grippy warm finish.
- Serve as a starter or party opener with dishes of green and black olives, gherkins, a dip with potato chips and a glass of chilled dry Muscat.
- And, of course, there are olives: green, black, red, hot, sweet, sour, wine-soaked or served with garlic relish.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 10 minutes, while you cut the pitted black and green olives into small bits and rinse and chop the capers.
- ‘For us,’ he handed Cryssy a box of pizza that was covered in black olives, green pepper, onion, sausage, and pineapple.
- He had another two hours before he had to leave, and the smell of pepperoni, black olives, green peppers and extra cheese wafting out from Simon's office was just too much to take.
- Add grilled cherry tomatoes, stoned black olives, cavello nero and some fresh basil leaves.
- For £3.99, Ann chose penne niçoise, a dish consisting of tubes of pasta in a classic Italian tomato and herb sauce with green beans, courgettes and black olives.
- This offers complimentary appetisers of humus, black and green olives in herbs and bread; a first course choice of humus, kisir, tabbouleh, soup or salad with fetta cheese.
1.2olivo masculinethe Mount of Olives — el Monte de los Olivos
- before noun olive grove — olivar
- olive tree — olivo
2(color)(color) aceituna masculine
1(coat/paint) (invariable adjective) color aceituna(skin) aceitunado