- Because the sensors will likely be omnipresent, such networks represent a potential threat to personal privacy.
- Maintaining the constant, omnipresent state of uncertainty is key to the shepherd's flock-management trick.
- This reinforces the impression that globalisation is an omnipresent quality.
- The clouds were omnipresent, threatening to pour down some terrible precipitation at the slightest provocation.
- The gods were omnipresent but they were not necessarily obeyed.
- King's recommendations to women are in line with the sense of omnipresent threat and moral panic that he projects.
- But there is a dedicated group of freedom fighters trying to protect us from the dark forces of global capitalism and that omnipresent Nike swoosh.
- As your character is a Jedi, the threat of falling to the Dark Side is omnipresent.
- According to the poet, Lord Ganesha, the Onkar-shaped omnipresent god, is the bestower of all kinds of boons.
- The threat of being dumped by the supermarkets is omnipresent, but as one farmer put it; ‘They have us at ransom.’
- Once we build cities we then can escape the cities and are moved to tears by the raw natural power of the wildness far from our heavy omnipresent structures.
- Without our help the children might grow up in a world without the tender loving care of an omnipresent advertising-media complex.
- How is it that among people of today who are so radically divergent in other ways, the traditional family is omnipresent, universal?
- Although now scarce in it's original form, it's ability to lend itself to interpretation is what has made the Blues so infinite and omnipresent.
- They are commonplace, inanimate, drab, rough, omnipresent, thoroughly boring and often a nuisance.
- Myrna said that it was a depressing scene, with heavy smoke and the omnipresent threat of losing everything.
- Everything that seemed so natural, so omnipresent, suddenly appeared so fresh and new.
- The One is the ultimate omnipresent Essence of the Universe.
- The drone of generators providing power for the service temporarily replaced the omnipresent roar of heavy machinery.
- The flip side is the omnipresent street and its constant call to Michel.
- Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever encountered the omnipresent Dora series.
- What took thirty years to develop has become omnipresent and universally useful in just the last five years.
- Security is omnipresent and it is naturally discriminatory, often profiling people of the same ethnic community as the rebels.