In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Such arrangements should be considered for future studies in clinical oncology, especially those in which complex questions are asked.
- My research group runs training courses in communication skills for healthcare professionals working in oncology.
- She willingly lectures at conferences on palliative care, oncology nursing, and pain management.
- She has previously worked at Mayo in the areas of orthopedic oncology and pediatric radiology.
- All patients were seen together with a senior nurse from the gynaecological oncology unit.
- In paediatric oncology this should include the track record of new treatments studied in earlier trials
- After senior house officer posts in emergency medicine, oncology, and medicine, he was appointed to the Royal Marsden Hospital.
- In the past year colorectal cancer has been at the cutting edge of new developments in medical oncology.
- An oncology consultant suggested radiation therapy for the lung lesion and head.
- These groups were cases in patients admitted to renal, oncology or haematology wards, and all other cases.
- She carried a heavy workload, much involved in paediatric oncology and the early days of bone marrow transplantation.
- It represents the most exciting advance in solid tumour oncology over the past decade.
- A similar situation has been noted in paediatric oncology, with a lower than expected number of referrals for bone marrow transplant.
- Considering the rapid changes in the field of medical oncology, each guideline undergoes a yearly update.
- Radiology and oncology, which are both examined by the Royal College of Radiologists, were analysed separately.
- Because the paediatric oncology ward was full, the boy was admitted to a general paediatric ward.
- So this was really looking at the impact of medical oncology.
- Other leaders in oncology have also urged continued study of this treatment.
- Cheng is also an assistant professor of gynecology and obstetrics and oncology.
- He was referred to the department of oncology, and ultrasonography showed a calcified left paravertebral tumour.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.