1blood oozed from his wound — le salía sangre de la herida
- his courage slowly oozed away — el valor lo fue abandonando poco a poco
- to ooze with sth
- the walls were oozing with damp — las paredes rezumaban humedad
- he's absolutely oozing with self-confidence — irradia confianza en sí mismo
1the wound oozed pus — la herida (le) supuraba
- the walls oozed damp — las paredes rezumaban humedad
- she oozes charm — irradia simpatía
- Everything died and sank into the ooze at the bottom.
- Currently, there is a toy on the market that consists of a green gelatinous ooze; it is called, simply, Slime.
- The monster that had once been our friend transformed himself into a huge scaly beast, covered in dripping ooze.
- The monster stumbled back as purple ooze started to spill out of its metallic form.
- He was covered in a gel-like red ooze and was wiping it from his face.
- He saw nothing, at first, more of the same pools of ooze.
- We learned that razorbacks live on the bottom of the river where they eat zooplankton, bugs, and river bottom ooze off the rocks and mud.
- The answer of course, lies somewhere in between - somewhere deep in the primordial minestrone ooze where a new kind of food was born.
- To her great displeasure something had leaked in her backpack, a dark blue ooze had slimed a course all throughout the entire bag.
- But the banks continue to be muddy primeval ooze.
- Rotting ooze can quickly contaminate bags, store walls, boxes, machinery and other equipment and has proven very difficult to eliminate.
- It's black ooze spilled over her hand and it's body fell to the floor.
- In the mid-1960s, scientists dredging up ooze from the bottom of the Mediterranean began to notice a thick layer of ash that they linked to Thera's eruption.
- There it was, immense and gray and hulking, a 200-foot wall of boulders and gravel and muddy ooze.
- He was about to answer when the nurse turned into a puddle of ooze and sank into the floorboards.
- Then it gave out a horrible, inhuman wail and melted back into black ooze.
- However, in the case of their diamond sparkle lip gloss, which has little sparkly bits suspended in the viscous ooze, this is particularly appalling.
- Here, fishermen use gates to direct this smelly ooze into tiny ponds they own.
- The latter method ensures that your hands will be covered by sticky ooze guaranteed to attract clouds of annoying flies.
- When the drill strikes water, there is a river of thick yellow ooze that will trap an unwary two-wheeler or a small car, in no time.