In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(contract/lease) de duración indefinida(contract/lease) sin plazo definidowe cannot give an open-ended commitment to support you — no podemos comprometernos a apoyarlos incondicionalmente
- But no obligation of this kind can be open-ended and without limit of time.
- Perhaps the easiest way to understand the mechanics of closed-end mutual funds is via a comparison to the open-end mutual funds with which most investors are familiar.
- Another reason that's typically given: Most closed-end funds don't liquidate or convert to open-end funds, so it makes no sense that their share prices should reflect that.
- This procedure uses an open-end interval to list a series of housing units.
- But it would resist pressure to swap an open-ended mandate for a fixed date for withdrawal.
- With an open-end lease (also known as an equity lease), you must purchase the car at the end of the lease period for a predetermined amount.
- These helped further to encourage open-ended arms competition and limited the search for areas of mutual co-operation.
- This key structural difference makes the holdings in closed-end portfolios much less vulnerable to the waves of buying and redemptions that sometimes characterize open-end funds.
- These also calculate a NAV in much the same way as the open-end fund.
- You don't want to have an endless open-end part of the agreement.
- Closing funds are open-end funds that have decided no longer to accept money from new investors (investors who do not currently own any shares in the fund).
- The open-end document will enter into force on the first day of the second month after its signing.
- Scarborough Council said its agreement with him has already been extended until December and is fairly open-ended to continue beyond that.
- China is launching its first open-end investment fund.
- The deal is open-ended, with no limits in terms of duration or cost.
- ‘He wasn't in favour of giving an open-ended commitment but we will be able to avoid that,’ a source said.
- Some closed-end funds are converted into open-end funds.
- I also manage an open-end mutual fund, the Prudent Bear Fund, which was the top performing mutual fund in the country in the 3rd quarter.
- That leaves the more familiar open-end mutual funds.
- The other reason I make this statement is because a week before this book landed on my desk, I had bought an open-end ticket to Ireland and gave notice of my intention to quit my job.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.