1opinarthat would be premature, he opined — —eso sería prematuro —opinó / terció
- Mrs Rainy Day opined that the observing of birthdays is primarily a matter for children, not for adults.
- Commentators now opine that he will opt for a super-safe appointment of someone worthy but without profile who will walk and talk with dignity and say nothing of substance.
- In fact, many observers opined that her back poses were among the best in the entire contest.
- Mr Betteridge opines that publishers should stop putting their content into walled gardens, and make them easily accessible.
- Everyone remarks on my dishevelled appearance and opines that perhaps I've being going out too much - every night since rehearsals started on June 11 by my reckoning.
- At the conclusion of his remarks at the launch, Danielsen opined that this might even be the best film festival anywhere, ever.
- Nudity in current cinema is just the other side of the coin, she opined when asked about her comments.
- The prime minister opined that banks should come forward to help the farmers who are in distress in some form other other.
- Doctors opine that is the major reason for his current loss of memory.
- More seriously, Jenny opines that the reason there are fewer women on the comedy circuit is that it is just not geared to women's lives.
- This is a major reason for the heavy tourist inflow into the State, opine travel agents.
- Composers such as Finnissy and Dillon illustrate his impact, and a host of younger ones were at the South Bank, among them Jonathan Cole, on the Purcell Room panel, opining that only ‘a few dinosaurs’ would have a problem with the composer.
- C.P. Scott, Manchester Guardian editor from 1872 to 1929, will always be in journalism's pantheon for opining that ‘comment is free, but facts are sacred’.
- Sgt Hester then spoke briefly about the huge success of the No Name Club in the South Mayo capital, opining that the new hosts and hostesses had a difficult act to follow.
- The Fianna Fáil man has welcomed the launch of Farm Safety Week campaign by the Health and Safety Authority, opining that there is a huge need to highlight needless deaths and injuries on farms.
- Minutes of routine meetings record officials opining that the red leaves of ornamental bushes will clash with the brick of a shopping center sign and instructing a housing developer to build more single-story homes on certain streets.
- At this point, she chimes in, opining that it is of the utmost importance to have people around you who tell you the truth.
- Now it is him on record as opining that ‘deficits don't matter’.
- He was equally candid in opining that ‘both parties have been guilty of this’ and that there is definitely some ‘payback going on here.’
- In the other locker room, Carmelo Anthony was opining that a Denver victory would so decimate the Wolves that the entire franchise would go out of business.