- A dispensing optician, she was accompanied by six optometrists for a fortnight, in Pune, in India.
- Pennsylvania College's program will be based on a strong biomedical curriculum, similar to programs for physicians, dentists and optometrists.
- Any deviations from acceptable performance require further examination by an optometrist or an ophthalmologist.
- Your optometrist may refer you to an ophthalmologist for more complex eye problems, for special procedures and for conditions requiring surgery.
- He recommended buying sunglasses from reputable opticians with in-house optometrists, where a simple UV test can be performed.
- If glaucoma is suspected or if the patient is at high risk for developing glaucoma, referral to an optometrist or an ophthalmologist for further evaluation is essential.
- We would also be willing to direct you to amply qualified optometrists, psychiatrists and educational institutions.
- Now, there are only 5,000 optometrists, 15,000 ophthalmic surgeons and 25,000 opticians.
- Last time I checked there were no surgeons or optometrists at Starbucks.
- Co-management involves other ophthalmologists or optometrists who see you first and then refer you for surgery.
- Many Americans regularly see their dentists, physicians and optometrists.
- The development could take a couple of years, but they had submitted a timetable for improvement, and had involved local GPs, opticians and optometrists in the planning.
- In Britain, there are two types of opticians - optometrists and dispensing opticians.
- This exam is generally administered by either an optometrist or an ophthalmologist.
- While the nutritional component of eye care is slowly catching on among traditional optometrists and ophthalmologists, other natural treatments have not been as popular.
- An optometrist can do these during a sight test.
- A simple way your optometrist or ophthalmologist can correct this is with reading glasses.
- I've been sleeping with my contact lenses in but the optometrist told me that I should be taking them out every night.
- We also ran a popular vision screening with an on-site optometrist who distributed donated eyeglasses that students had collected.
- The scope of optometric practice expanded in the 1970s as some states authorized optometrists to treat certain eye diseases with pharmaceuticals.