1.1(fruit)naranja femininebefore noun orange drink — naranjada feminine
- orange grove — naranjal
- Grate the rind from the two large oranges and squeeze out the juice.
- When an orange is juiced, fibre and other health-giving elements are left behind.
- Cut the peel from the orange, slice the flesh thinly and serve at the side of each slice of cake.
- In fact the grapefruit is simply a hybrid between a pomelo and an orange.
- We walked from her back gate down the gravel path through the village center, where a lush community citrus orchard offered oranges and grapefruits.
- These days, juicy, delicious oranges are practically synonymous with vitamin C.
- A little further down the coast we admire the rickety wooden fishermen's huts when a man in his seventies eating an orange starts chatting.
- Slice each orange into 5mm rounds, trying to reserve as much juice as you can.
- This category included lemons, oranges, mandarins, tangelos, and grapefruits, with lemons being the most common type.
- The half-time whistle sounded and traditional sliced oranges were brought round on trays for fans wilting from the sticky heat.
- Today being the feast day of St Clement, the fourth pope and patron saint of mariners and ironmongers, I have put oranges and lemons to good use in my mother's recipe for a whisky marmalade.
- Dried beans and legumes, oranges and orange juice, peanuts and leafy green vegetables all contain folate.
- Squeeze the juice from all the oranges and the lime in with it and stir.
- All in all, however, citrus covers the largest tonnage if you include oranges, grapefruit, lemons and smaller varietals such as naartjies.
- On another day they would have been dead and buried by the time the oranges were passed round.
- The Maschio Prime Arance, made from the juice and pulp of Italian oranges, is like biting into an orange with a kick.
- After turning it over, I then squeezed the juice of half each of an orange, lime and lemon on it.
- For the last 20 years I've had the juice of four oranges for breakfast, using a classic manual squeezer, which I drink with toast and a cup of tea.
- Try also the top of a carrot, half an apple, half a green pepper (remove the seeds) and half an orange (not too juicy).
- There was a tree toward the front, its branches laden with big, bright oranges.
1.2also orange treenaranjo masculine
- I like the bright saturated orange of the bottles on the shelf.
- We also changed the colors from brown to bright orange, which gives a higher energy feeling.
- ‘We are the only school in the country that has orange as its primary colour,’ director of athletics Jake Crouthamel outlined.
- Any colors composed of red or green, such as brown, purple or orange, don't look the same as they would to someone who sees all colors.
- For those wanting something more bright, there are colours like orange, green, and lemon.
- Inside the veils, exotic plants with flowers of all colors: bright orange, reds, pinks, and yellows.
- The clouds in the sky were bright with pastel colors of red, orange, purple, pink, and blue.
- Chocolate brown, pink and orange are mixed with succulent berry shades and a field of soft greens.
- Apart from just red, blue and green, there are various other colours, including orange, purple and yellow.
- We mean really bright colours like orange, yellow, red, and green.
- Hot pink, vibrant orange, purple, turquoise and green of any shade were the colours of the day, with ladies strutting around like beautiful birds of paradise.
- At times, warm, undulating tones of pale pink, magenta, purple and orange hypnotically pulse through the cylinders.
- Plants with sunset colours of bright orange and crimson stand out and make an easy target for the eye.
- The sun was near the horizon and the sky was a bright mix of orange, pink, and purple.
- A wide range of colours was used - shades of gold, orange, green, brown and gray.
- His penchant for bright colours - orange and yellow are favourites - only add to his reputation for excitement and flamboyance.
- Stone arches, shelves of antique bottles, jars and jugs and the colour scheme of orange and terracotta give the place a rustic feel.
- They were normal, except that the irises were streaks of red, purple, orange, and pink; like a sunset.
- Organic and earthy colours dominate with burnt orange, rust, sky blue and many shades of green.
- Body colors include bright orange, pink, yellow, dark brown and even black.
1naranjade color naranja