1feminine agua de azahar
- The taste is very deep and complex, unlike anything I have ever experienced: it lingers in your mouth and nose in a powerful way, and tastes almost perfumey, a bit like orange flower water or rose water.
- Combine the orange juice, orange flower water, Cointreau, honey, sultanas and cinnamon sticks in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to melt the honey.
- Add the aniseed, sesame seeds, almond, orange flower water, and the remaining water.
- But I especially love them drizzled with honey with a hint of orange flower water.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine the flour, two tablespoons of butter, orange flower water, and salt.