In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Nearly a third thought it a bad idea for the state to fund religious organizations for any purpose.
- For some organizations, the management of personnel can be seen as just one other asset to be managed.
- Today, there exist thousands of these organizations in all parts of the world.
- Relationships are structured by how people think, feel, and act in organizations.
- Rebuilding Together is a national non-profit organization dedicated to repairing homes for low income, elderly and disabled homeowners.
- He's likely to seek out terrorist organizations, which is a very dangerous position.
- Changes in the leadership lineup are normal in any dynamic organization.
- At the outset of World War I in Europe, American librarians had only recently established a national professional organization.
- The Sierra Club remains the largest and most effective grassroots conservation organization in the world.
- Many charitable organizations responded, and others were set up for the purpose.
- We have been contacted by various legal organizations interested in our case.
- The Carers Association is the national voluntary organisation for family carers in the home.
- International organizations are also structures for political communication.
- People, departments, and organizations want power and the rewards that go with it.
- Private sector companies and organisations will also be able to get foundation status.
- It wants more schools and public sector organisations to use local ingredients.
- A new national organisation to monitor NHS health boards is seeking to recruit more members in Orkney.
- It was the first time these four business organisations have come together for such an event.
- They lobby local and national government on behalf of businesses and organisations.
- This is my fifth season as Master of Ceremonies for this remarkable organization.
- The vast majority of its staff are engaged in conference organization, which involves convening meetings, preparing meeting rooms, and producing documents.
- Lectures convey the professor's interpretation of the events she relates, through her selection of facts and her organization of the material.
- We are dealing here with bureaucracy as a principle of administrative technique and organization.
- Seirawan's classification and organization of tactical motifs has its idiosyncrasies.
- Many thanks to Toby who put a lot of organization and time into this, and made this happen.
- Yet they also led to formidable new problems in organization and management.
- To propose central planning and organisation makes you a naive dinosaur.
- As for content, key features of organisation and management are bundled into unmeasurable concepts.
- And most unions are working on these things, for example by allocating extra time and resources to education, organization and representation.
- Augustine turned to Gregory for instructions on organization, management, and discipline.
- I have managed the sales organization for channel sales in New York and New Jersey.
- After all the build-up, planning and organisation, the Fringe is finally here.
- Computers can also cut time and costs spent on the control, organisation and operation of the production process.
- Stroke units may also vary in terms of organisation, management, and skill mix.
- It feels it would be better with the administration and organisation of the centre in the hands of council staff.
- He specified three stages in the cognitive organization of experience.
- The convenor and steward were both suspended two weeks ago and this was seen as a direct attack on union organisation.
- They will be planning and discussing organization of future events and a form letter on housing issues for students.
- Police reports claimed the activists were behind the whole organisation of the affair.
- The IIR specialises in conference organisation, property rental and training.
3(order, system)método masculinesistema masculine
- This is when the concept of spatial design and organization comes into play.
- If evidence is to be found to support such a hypothesis, it will be by examining patterns of genomic organization.
- Socialism is and has always been considered a system of economic organization of society.
- Unlike in the post-industrial world, social organization changed as a direct result of demographic growth.
- The organization, scope and structure of the committee has a significant impact in this regard.
- The Preface sets forth the book's pedagogical goals, conceptual structure and formal organization.
- The organization of the whole thing is very symphonic in nature, which is deliberate on my part.
- The study was undertaken at two neighbouring hospitals which differ in organisation and management.
- Unfortunately, the layout and organization of the book make it very difficult to work with.
- The effects of these drugs on cell morphology and organization were also investigated.
- The details of guard cell wall composition and organization are, unfortunately, not known.
- The arrangement of a field system, its organization, and the nature of the components within it say a lot about its origins and how it worked.
- The organisation of social insurance systems also differ considerably from each other.
- A second model of membrane organization has developed in the past two decades.
- This provided an element of democracy and a basic structure of organisation.
- Tactics were unveiled to party activists in Perth, at a conference to reform party organisation.
- Because of this, many sectors have not yet moved away from old patterns of organisation.
- For centuries, marriage has been a basic element of social organization in societies around the world.
- This phenomenon could be a source of spatial self-organization in biological membranes.
- This would defeat the whole advantage of multicellular organization and lead to a dead end.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.