In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fosfato orgánico masculine
- She remains convinced the cause was organophosphates in sheep dip.
- Like a good many other people I still believe that organophosphates have a lot to answer for.
- The symptoms of poisoning by organophosphates progress through several stages.
- Regarding organophosphates, the only difference found was in Hungary, where the percentage use was higher.
- I believe the leaking of organophosphates out into the wider community must lie with the farmers.
- Exposure to some pesticides, particularly the organophosphates, destroys important enzymes in the nervous system.
- Evidence is emerging that children may be particularly vulnerable to the effects of organophosphates.
- In 5 patients the compound ingested could not be identified but was probably an organophosphate.
- A case in point is organophosphates, infamous for their devastating effects on the central nervous system.
- Scientists from Manchester University studied an enzyme found in blood which is responsible for breaking down an organophosphate used in sheep dip.
- Organophosphates are also used in the most common types of chemical weapons.
- The Edinburgh-based Institute of Occupational Medicine has reported nerve damage among farm workers exposed to organophosphates.
- Organophosphates act like a nerve gas, paralyzing the nervous system of the flea.
- David Johnson, a neuropsychologist with the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh, believes sperm can be genetically damaged by organophosphates.
- Each year organophosphates poison thousands of humans throughout the world, causing hundreds of deaths.
- Blain described central and peripheral nervous system effects associated with low-level exposures to organophosphates.
- I am aware that this is a legal action to do with organophosphates in sheep dip.
- I just want to describe, when we talk about nerve agents, we are specifically talking about a special compound known as organophosphates.
- It works on the nervous system in a similar way to organophosphates.
- At no time did Mr Stoker experience symptoms consistent with acute poisoning with organophosphates.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.