1margarita del cabo femininecaléndula del cabo feminine
- That does not, however, mean that I will stop bugging the local nurseries to stock the exotic osteospermum!
- Daisies such as arcotis, erigerum, gazanias and osteospermums are terrific value, flowering for many months of summer.
- I love rudbeckias of all sizes, shastas similarly, colourful chrysanthemums and coreopsis, marguerites, ox-eyes, osteospermums; the list is almost endless.
- His garden has a ‘contemplative side’, with plants from China and Japan, including maples and Himalayan poppies, and a sunnier, Mediterranean side, with euphorbia, osteospermum, sedums, cistus and lavenders.
- With the helichrysum is a rich purple-red flowered osteospermum which contrasts wonderfully with the furry yellow-green leaves.