1(singular) nuestro(singular) nuestra(plural) nuestros(plural) nuestrasour son — nuestro hijo
- our daughter — nuestra hija
- our sons — nuestros hijos
- our daughters — nuestras hijas
- our children — nuestros hijos
- Do we men really notice when our partners spend two hours with a hair dryer and brush?
- Maybe it was because your fleet was too high and mighty to respond to our previous hails.
- The dog had been grown over the last eight years and we brought it from our previous address.
- We have our work cut out, but taking over from anyone who dies in office is never easy.
- We're going to have our work cut out for us, but they are definitely the team to beat.
- There is no mention of anything like this in our travel advice and it is not common.
- We get assigned to this inferior work track because we are identifiable by our sex.
- On our side we went down to the Royal Society with a group of people from the lab.
- The only thing that moved was our hair and clothes in the wind, and my falling tears.
- We all laughed at this one but our laughter was cut short as Margaret made her entrance.
- It was at this point that we decided to cut our losses and have a meal in York to savour the atmosphere.
- It puts him up much higher than he is accustomed to being, and as a bonus it allows him to play with our hair.
- It is not like we have got to do it because if we don't our budget is going to be cut.
- The cases to which we have referred in our view make quite plain the proper approach.
- We chose a known donor so that our child could know the identity of his biological father.
- At the beginning of each month we have to formally contact him by phone for our salary.
- Even with our visit cut a little short, we still came back with over five hundred photos!
- We had deliberately cut our hole at the edge of the pond to make it easier to get in and out.
- We accept that we should have noted these references in our list of words mentioned.
- There was also the bathroom and a small sitting room that used to belong to our mama.
The translation nuestro agrees in number and gender with the noun which it modifies; our is translated by nuestro, nuestra, nuestros, nuestras, depending on what follows: our father/mother nuestro padre/nuestra madre; our books/magazines nuestros libros/nuestras revistas. For our used with parts of the body,