In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1expulsión femininedestitución feminine
- But his supporters are now filing lawsuits seeking to have him reinstated, arguing that his ouster violated the rights of voters who elected him.
- He also condemned Britain's work for his ouster, including sanctions against his country.
- Personally, I don't think spoken words alone ever constitute treason, and the demands for his ouster are empty political threats.
- It wouldn't be so bad if the ouster hadn't been made by utterly pathetic personalities.
- Explicit e-mails he allegedly sent led to his ouster on Mar. 7.
- Banners appeared all over the city, celebrating the ouster of the troops.
- His ouster followed five days of ‘people power’ street protests supported by the military and many of his cabinet members.
- The chances of an ouster by direct popular vote are equally slim.
- He then spent the balance of 2003 opposing the dictator's ouster.
- The dismissive manner in which he approached the issue of ‘contributions’ eventually spurred a political storm which led to his ouster in what effectively was a constitutional coup.
- They then pulled off a huge first-round playoff upset, a thrilling seven-game, first-round ouster of the President's Trophy-winning St. Louis Blues.
- Witness the pathos of the nation's first temple in its largest metropolis: a president, unencumbered by elections, wedded to perennial power locked in legal combat with a shadow board of trustees bent on her ouster.
- However, a number of outside groups and individuals began writing e - mails, letters of protests, phoning the museum, phoning my employer, demanding my ouster for this.
- The trigger for his ouster as archbishop was a decision by a Massachusetts judge to compel the Church to release internal documents about its personnel decisions.
- But the common thread in most of Cincinnati's second-round ousters has been a lack of offensive production.
- You could easily list out all of his past statements and conclude that his ouster was a long time coming.
- Since his ouster violence has escalated in the capital.
- In fact, that independence helped lead to his ouster.
- Corporate governance watchers said the ouster of independent directors is unusual and merited an inquiry.
- He was arrested barely three weeks after his ouster.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.