- Amid the usual flurry of confusing, sometimes conflicting economic facts and figures what matters to most of us is the income and outgo and whether we have jobs to go to.
- Third, by automatically funding any gap between outgoes and employee contributions from general revenue, social security's vulnerability to wage-base erosion is eliminated.
- Coming to the company's performance, is it in line with the plans - premium income, claims, reinsurance outgo, investment income and yields, policy surrenders, expense ratios?
- ‘The outgo was bigger than the income, which is never good,’ he says.
- The chart shows income and outgo as a percentage of national income, and as you can see, the shortfall is just under five percentage points in 2050.
- Beyond the relationship aspects of money, there are also practicalities - there's just no way around the fact that you have to have more income than outgo.
- income is finally starting to overtake outgo.
- The outgo of rent which has no countervailing effect may be one.
- Assuming you've got a job, is your income keeping pace with your outgo?
- Actual short-term experience has generally been more favorable than estimated at the time of the 1983 amendments, with income exceeding outgo by more than had been projected.
- Reflecting the new medical theories, both treatment and prevention came to emphasize homeostasis, the need for balance between bodily intake and outgo.
- The returns from such investments did not match the interest outgo and the railways' profits were being squeezed.
- The tree resembles a bank account whose income (sugary food) is fixed but whose outgo (respiration and new wood) keeps mounting.
- Your monthly income must cover the outgo, and if it doesn't, you cut back.
- If you don't have as much money coming in, you've got to cut some of your outgo.
- It was concerned explicitly with inducements held to be misrepresentations to engage in the total project, a project which involved overtime, incomes and outgoes.
- And because of this singular fact, every single published estimate of Social Security income and outgo is just plain wrong.
- In dollar terms, if the earnings from exports stood at $539.36 million, the outgo towards import of raw nuts was $474.25 million.
- Getting the inflow and outgo to agree may take some doing, but persevere until your budget balances.
- One of the precepts was to pay your bills as they come in, rather than wait till the end of the month, since that makes it less of an outgo shock, plus it spreads out the work involved in balancing your checkbook.