In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1paciente ambulatorio masculinepaciente ambulatoria femininepaciente externo masculinepaciente externa feminine
- It showed about 100 patients waiting at the outpatient clinic, most of them elderly.
- While most patients can be treated as outpatients, some need hospital care.
- Many children receive chemotherapy on an outpatient basis at a clinic or hospital.
- All treatment is carried out in an outpatient clinic and you will not have to stay in hospital.
- The patients attended the outpatient clinic every three or four months as part of routine follow up.
- It can be performed in an outpatients clinic, allowing patients to return home the same day.
- Of course they will because this is the approximate proportion that attend as outpatients and day cases at any acute general hospital.
- The hospital authorities must know the number of staff on each shift and the average number of outpatients attending clinics.
- He also told the meeting how there was scope to expand facilities at the hospital - both in outpatients and the range of surgery carried out.
- These treatments can be performed at an outpatients clinic and do not usually require an anaesthetic.
- And in my normal outpatients clinic, most people arrive, clutching the hand of a loved one and then sit, chewing lips and fidgeting.
- A charitable hospital provides free treatment to 800 outpatients at any given point of time.
- There was no difference in success or complication rate between hospitalized patients and outpatients.
- An inpatient survey was held last January but this year outpatients and casualty patients are being including for the first time.
- There are 30 beds and about 300 patients avail the services of the hospital through the outpatients wing.
- On Wednesday, she provided acupuncture treatment for outpatients.
- In 2001 he restored free basic healthcare, and the number of hospital outpatients almost doubled.
- This included an exhausting half hour walk from a nearby parking space to the reception area and thence to the outpatient clinic.
- We enter through what was once the busiest part of the hospital building, the outpatients department.
- All women were outpatients attending six general medicine clinics from April to December 1998.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.