In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(asesoría, apoyo y capacitación a los trabajadores que son despedidos a fin de que se reintegren al mercado laboral en el menor tiempo posible) outplacement masculine
- Otherwise, workers will be offered a package of enhanced severance, airline travel, extended medical benefits and professional outplacement.
- For many, the most valuable items will be the cash severance and outplacement services.
- After all, we've been to any number of pink-slip parties hosted by cheeky outplacement firms trolling for clients.
- Staff are more likely to derive real benefit from a comprehensive, on-site outplacement service that aims to redistribute people from the facility to other employers and sectors.
- We did our best to treat people fairly and provide continuity of compensation and outplacement services, and we tried to get it over quickly so that we could get on with business.
- Employees receive medical, dental, and life insurance benefits for 9 weeks after termination, and three months of outplacement assistance.
- It's hoped that some of the redundancies can be achieved voluntarily, and we will also offer professional outplacement support for those employees seeking new employment.
- Then again, it goes on to say that the process may also be ‘coupled with outplacement services’ and could involve ‘some separation pay if no job is located’.
- For instance, many downsizing employers invest in outplacement services, helping laid-off workers to find new jobs or to acquire new skills.
- You can find them on the Web, at outplacement and headhunting firms, or even on the bulletin board of your local coffee shop.
- They also offer a number of training and outplacement services.
- Workers who lose their jobs will receive a severance package and outplacement services, the firm added.
- Even in a buoyant jobs market departing employees will view outplacement counselling as an opportunity to enhance their employability.
- ‘It wasn't easy, but we tried to ease the way for people by being very generous with severance, early retirement, and outplacement services,’ he says.
- When called in to help, psychologists train managers, advise them throughout the process and offer post layoff and outplacement services to employees.
- Try to get the best deal on severance pay, outplacement help, health coverage, bonus, retirement benefits, and stock options.
- If you plan to work later, try to negotiate additional benefits such as career counseling and outplacement.
- Even if the average number of weeks of severance has dipped, however, noncash benefits like insurance and outplacement services have risen considerably.
- Demonstrate more than lip service to fair treatment by offering outplacement and other support services.
- Start by doing everything that your former employer's outplacement service recommends.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.