1.1(excellent)(ability/beauty) extraordinario(beauty/ability) excepcional(performer/achievement) destacadoa young composer of outstanding talent — un joven compositor de excepcional / singular talento
- what did you think of it? — outstanding! — ¿qué tal te pareció? — ¡excepcional!
- Nepal is also, of course, a country of outstanding natural beauty.
- Comparing today's outstanding performers with those of yesteryear is always a provocative exercise.
- With manic energy and a knack for voices, Bennett's performance is outstanding.
- To achieve this he is putting in place a bonus plan for the top 300 executives that will reward outstanding performance.
- We should reduce air pollution and protect our areas of outstanding natural beauty against visual pollution.
- The truly outstanding athlete always fights his way to the top, no matter what the odds.
- Her outstanding performance last weekend earned her this week's UW athlete of the week.
- Their comment on the play was that it was an outstanding performance.
- Castletown has again produced an outstanding performance in the competition.
- He was their truly outstanding player both defensively and in attack.
- The statement said the ship's visit to America would be an outstanding success.
- The Kettering Prize recognizes the most outstanding recent contribution to the diagnosis or treatment of cancer.
- The current graduates had many outstanding performances by women.
- It was a marvellous sporting moment following an outstanding performance.
- He has been outstanding in central defence so far this season.
- The Lake District National Park is an area of outstanding natural beauty that is protected for the benefit of the nation as a whole.
- The award celebrates outstanding achievement made by students to their secondary schools and communities.
- I understood this land was an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- The Sloan Prize honors the most outstanding recent basic science contribution to cancer research.
- There is an area of outstanding natural beauty right on the doorstep and it is blocked off because of the dangerous stepping stones.
- Lewis-Francis is the most obvious and outstanding product of his time.
- Even allowing for this, he remains the outstanding figure of early English history.
2.1(unpaid)(account/debt) pendiente (de pago)the amount outstanding is $105 — la deuda pendiente es de 105 dólares
- The group members plan to take a holiday in the sun, clear off a few outstanding bills and invest whatever is left.
- He alleges there is no reason for a liquidator to take control over his outstanding debts because he is capable of paying it.
- And when you're reviewing your life insurance, remember to take into account any loans outstanding on your business.
- The government said it managed to reclaim about half of the outstanding debts without legal action.
- If it is discovered that there is an outstanding debt from either of the two companies the sum will be pursued.
- They saw their only task as being to determine whether or not the amount of the assessment remained outstanding.
- And if you have old debts, pay them up, until you are free of outstanding financial debts.
- She is entitled to be paid the full balance outstanding on her mortgage.
- Fewer than 20 percent of participants had loans outstanding at the end of that year.
- It had no bank debt outstanding when the deal was signed late last week.
- He went to collect a long outstanding debt before returning to England for good.
- The bank has a counterclaim against Mrs Frost for the sums still outstanding.
- In most cases a judge will attempt to help both the borrower and the lender reach an agreement about how the outstanding debt can best be discharged.
- The only circumstances in which they could call in all outstanding debts would be in the event of their own disbandment.
- By deciding to pay off only the interest, the repayments are much lower but the principal remains outstanding.
- From November 1996 on, a balance remained outstanding on his account.
- He was unable to provide a final bill as a number of claims remain outstanding.
- A significant amendment to the interest provision is that any interest now calculated may not exceed the capital amount outstanding.
- I own my home with a small amount outstanding on the mortgage.
- This time, the hospital insisted he pay the bill in advance, together with the outstanding debt.
2.2(remaining)(problem/request) pendiente(problem/request) por resolver
2.3USoutstanding stock / shares — acciones en circulación feminine