In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- However, the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome also needs to be minimised.
- The most common cyst is a functional ovarian cyst, and there are two types.
- Four of the women who kept their ovaries went on to develop ovarian cancer.
- The same survey was given to women presenting at a specialty clinic for removal of an ovarian or pelvic mass.
- If you have pelvic pain or questions about ovarian cysts, talk to your physician.
- Girls with ovarian tumors may have abdominal pain and masses that can be felt in the abdomen.
- This may lead to ovarian cysts developing, along with pain and swelling of the abdomen.
- Women with polycystic ovarian syndrome can find it difficult to conceive.
- This condition is defined as an iatrogenic complication of ovarian stimulation.
- Egg collection should be cancelled if there is a risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.
- Routine screening for ovarian cancer is not recommended by any medical organization.
- It implies a reduced ovarian reserve and the possibility of incipient premature ovarian failure.
- In girls, hirsutism and acne may suggest polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Ovarian ultrasonography for detection of ovarian cysts or fibromas is also indicated.
- To confirm an ovarian cyst, you'll usually need to have an ultrasound scan as well.
- If you are past menopause and have an ovarian cyst, your doctor will probably want you to have surgery.
- Very occasionally, an ovarian cyst is an early form of ovarian cancer.
- The patient's father died of lung cancer and her mother died of ovarian cancer.
- Few studies have examined referral patterns in ovarian cancer.
- This is used less often than surgery and chemotherapy to treat ovarian cancer.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.