1listo para el horno
- The first delivery of organic oven-ready chickens last Friday was sold out within an hour.
- How about giant frogfish, the size of small oven-ready chickens, in various colours and often in pairs?
- It's not every day that you become the recipient of a large bird, and if you do then it's normally oven-ready and delivered by Tesco.
- The idea is for Frankie to give his name to a range of Italian foods - from olive oil, ham, and pasta to oven-ready meals and diet foods.
- Sainsbury's sells oven-ready partridge; pheasant (whole and breasts); game casserole; and farmed venison.
- The company's frozen products, Glory Foods Southern Selections, is a line of oven-ready and microwavable frozen entrées and side dishes geared to consumers looking to save time and money.
- In this era of omnipresent oven-ready meals produced for those without the desire to cook, surely a spot of recreational baking at weekends would rekindle the family's belief in the old-fashioned creed that home-made is best.
- But a recently introduced oven-ready dried lasagna meets Bolognese standards with ease.
- Still, he has had to work hard to stave off competition from big retailers, and specialist sausages and oven-ready dishes like Irish stew and chicken with lemon and coriander sauce are a big part of the business.
- An increasing number of people are demanding pre-prepared, oven-ready meals and pre-packed, pre-sliced meat to fit in with their lifestyles.
- But I have already prepared the fish, and made it oven-ready.
- Brown four oven-ready pigeons in a little oil in a heavy casserole dish.
- They included Stilton cheese, oven-ready chicken, cooked ham, pork pies, yoghurt and pasta salad.
- The next 32 runners-up were each given an oven-ready duck to take home for dinner.
- Now that I have to fit the writing of this blog into my busy schedule of sleeping and watching Coronation Street, I'm consuming larger quantities of oven-ready pizza.