In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sobrecapacidad femininecapacidad en exceso feminine
- The move has essentially sabotaged Germany's construction industry, which is plagued by massive overcapacity.
- Demand has been hurt by the problems at the airlines, the telecom bust, and overcapacity in many industries.
- European mass-market car makers are struggling in the face of intense price competition brought on partly by overcapacity in the industry.
- The worldwide overcapacity in steel is larger than the U.S. steel industry.
- In a world of overcapacity, every company is desperate to sell what it can, if only to help offset its fixed costs.
- The company needs to address, and quickly, efficiency improvements in reaction to the rapid competition that has built up as a result of overcapacity within the industry.
- The hope is that, after so many years of cutting back, the industry has shed most of its overcapacity and is poised for an upturn as demand rebounds.
- Now, if they're in an industry suffering from overcapacity and bloated asset prices, they should worry if vultures aren't in sight.
- If the economy slows, overcapacity could crunch profits in China
- Industry overcapacity has cut profits, driven consolidation and increased the tension between automakers and suppliers.
- Maybe some industry somewhere isn't loaded with global overcapacity, but I'm still looking for it.
- In addition, the long bull market has led to overcapacity.
- The auto industry faces a global crisis of overcapacity and every major automaker is involved in mergers, corporate restructuring and downsizing.
- Concerned about overcapacity in the auto industry, policy makers in Beijing have been engaged in a lengthy effort to curb auto loans.
- Management claims that its Brazilian plants suffer from overcapacity under conditions in which the internal market for autos has declined.
- And it now looks like he may bite the bullet and close at least a couple of auto plants to reduce GM's overcapacity.
- It faces dramatic industry overcapacity and near-flat worldwide demand.
- Just about every industry faces overcapacity.
- In both cases, overcapacity led to declining profit rates.
- In this steep economic downturn, markets are flushing out overcapacity, winnowing the weak from the strong.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.