1cobrar de másto overcharge sb (for sth) — cobrarle de más a algn (por algo)
- we were overcharged (by) £50 — nos cobraron cincuenta libras de más
- Punish those petrol dealers who overcharge and top up their profits with our already overtaxed money.
- We have never felt we were overcharged for anything and have always gotten good value for our money.
- Even if they intend to overcharge us, who could have the heart to say no?
- Since then, we have had no problems though occasionally I feel he overcharges us.
- Leaked internal e-mails appeared to reveal that, until last year, sales staff were encouraged to overcharge some customers for boiler and central heating installation.
- They were taken to Winchester, Virginia, where they were overcharged for their room and board.
- The European Commission is cracking down on national mobile operators who overcharge fixed line operators for connecting to their network.
- These will make sure the lender is not overcharging you.
- To make sure you are not being overcharged, you should first check your tax code.
- Most travelers feel like they're being overcharged at airport restaurants and retail stores.
- Does anyone know a good vet (who won't overcharge us either)?
- You may ask, how can a provider overcharge when the fees are fixed?
- Consumers are painfully overcharged in all aspects of their business transactions.
- Tenants are entitled to ask for a rental review if they believe that they are being overcharged.
- One afternoon this week, I took a taxi and upon arrival at my destination, this taxi driver decided to overcharge me and my friend.
- Many hospitals have overcharged the bureau for medicine, requesting fee compensations at above-market prices.
- The disputed bill had transposed the two, with the result that it was overcharging you.
- I don't see any reason to overcharge people who are doing me a favor by shopping with me.
- When a private company overcharges its customers, it is called price gouging.
- The amount covered other scandals where customers of the bank were overcharged, including business clients and university students.
- You gently overcharge the batteries to make sure that the weakest cells are brought up to full charge.
- A controller keeps the batteries from being overcharged, and an inverter converts DC electricity produced by the solar panels into AC electricity typically used by home appliances.
1cobrar de másto overcharge for sth — cobrar de más por algo