1hacer un esfuerzo excesivodon't overexert yourself! — ¡cuidado, no te vayas a herniar! ironic
- The doctor had told me that I had been unconscious for three days because I had overexerted my body.
- We have to make sure that she does not overexert herself.
- My doctors cautioned me to avoid doing any activity that would overexert my heart, so I rarely exercised.
- If you're able to hold a conversation while jogging, it's a good sign you're not overexerting yourself.
- Both are mass-produced, which evidently overexerts the natural resources.
- You must have overexerted yourself screaming at Chon because you just collapsed.
- He had overexerted himself and was now suffering with a fever.
- She's afraid that I've been overexerting myself.
- The doctors said that I had overexerted myself and that's what made me pass out.
- High blood pressure forces your heart to overexert itself.
- The walls are infused with healing crystals in case someone overexerts themselves.
- You overexerted some of your muscles and several small tears had appeared in your lower leg muscle.
- If you do go directly to high altitude by car or plane, do not overexert yourself or move higher for the first 24 hours
- The cat had overexerted himself chasing it, and had gone down defiantly with his prey in his paws.
- It is important to note that serious heat illness is more likely to occur in people who are overexerting and not as well conditioned.
- As far as I can tell, she's simply ill and she overexerted herself.
- Exercise to maintain body heat but don't overexert.