In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- One simple filter is a piece of grossly overexposed black-and-white film that has been fully processed.
- Sometimes Reygadas overexposes the film a bit to lend a glaring intensity to the contours of the wilderness.
- You can easily overexpose your film by including too many bursts on one frame, as the fireworks overlap one another.
- If not, set its exposure compensation dial to overexpose the picture by about 1 or 1.5 stops.
- He would sometimes overexpose the film for a distinctive look, most prominently in ‘Butch Cassidy.’
2she's been overexposed — se la ha visto demasiado
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.