- One simple filter is a piece of grossly overexposed black-and-white film that has been fully processed.
- Sometimes Reygadas overexposes the film a bit to lend a glaring intensity to the contours of the wilderness.
- You can easily overexpose your film by including too many bursts on one frame, as the fireworks overlap one another.
- If not, set its exposure compensation dial to overexpose the picture by about 1 or 1.5 stops.
- He would sometimes overexpose the film for a distinctive look, most prominently in ‘Butch Cassidy.’
2she's been overexposed — se la ha visto demasiado