In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1al dorsosee overleaf — véase al dorso
- I showed her she was looking at the wrong page, and that overleaf my current - and valid - visa could be seen.
- Do let the magazine team know what you think, by writing to the address overleaf.
- On this leaflet it stated that customers should refer to the calendar overleaf for details of the recycling collection dates.
- The responsibility for the payment of fees remains with the party to whom the letter overleaf is addressed.
- The seven parts are labelled as stated in the table overleaf, which shows how the parts are distributed between the two sources.
- The requested dates of work overleaf have been provisionally booked.
- The response page should keep you busy for some time with links to servers that bear default pages similar to the one pictured overleaf.
- The table overleaf lists some examples of both types of drivers.
- This pattern of discovery may be schematized as in the figure overleaf.
- If I may turn overleaf, paragraph 3 is not contentious.
- In other cases, if you accept that we had the right to seize the things listed overleaf, we may return them to you on certain conditions.
- The woeful story of the debt burden is illustrated in the map overleaf.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.