1en excesoen demasía formal
- The first thing you must learn is not to fear me overmuch.
- She bit her lip to keep it from trembling overmuch.
- He would like to see people taking a little more exercise rather than worrying overmuch about whether they've eaten too much chocolate.
- Do not concern yourself overmuch with the behaviour of your betters.
- Sometimes we argue overmuch when what we should do is shut up.
- Heat's not rising anymore; it's settled, close and wet, nothing to do but sweat and try not to breathe overmuch.
- What critics or audiences think of me doesn't worry me overmuch, as long as I am still offered new challenges in the theatre as well as cinema.
- Yet Reana trusted him and did not worry overmuch for his sake, especially since all of her concern had been reserved for a certain old man.
- The man wasn't known for celebrating anything overmuch, especially when preparing food.
- If the guy wants what is best for his country, and if he does not infringe on mine overmuch to do it, he can go right ahead.
- We no longer need to look everything up, or worry overmuch about pronunciation.
- The computer industry, needless to say, has never worried itself overmuch about that.
- Taylor originally trained as a lawyer, but, having damaged his eyesight in studying, sought work which did not involve overmuch reading and writing.
- His expression smoothly dispensed of his surprise and assumed a look of cunning which Em didn't like overmuch.
- The notion that he was a great man who hesitated overmuch to exercise power over his brother bishops seems to me to be much closer to the reality.
- Do not worry overmuch, Cale, we'll solve this soon.
- So we should have no wish to punish them overmuch.
- Let us not, however, flatter ourselves overmuch on account of our human victories over nature.
- This is a tiny airport with very few formalities and even fewer facilities, so nobody worries overmuch about designated parking places.
- But if I'm honest the illogicality didn't concern me overmuch.