- Am I right to question his eating habits, or am I being over-particular about mine?
- Instead of establishing the system and order you would like, you are over-particular in some things that matter to you personally but lax and indulgent in other ways.
- So that's my over-particular long ramble for the day.
- An aquaintence maybe, but a friend? Maybe its because of my over-particular use of language, but I don't think anyone can become friends in the span of five minutes.
- But in his over-particular vanity and his envy he was indefatigable in the striving for power.