- However, it is possible that it may occur simply as a result of oversewing a bowel segment at the time of anastomosis.
- This lesion was oversewn with a felt-buttoned 4-0 Prolene suture, leading to complete termination of bleeding.
- The patient's chest was opened within five minutes, multiple units of blood were transfused, the hole was oversewn and the patient's blood pressure was stabilized.
- The majority of operations described involved cutting the Fallopian tube and oversewing the cut end so that it was hidden.
- For patients with recurrent pneumothorax, surgery to remove, oversew, or staple any residual blebs may be indicated.