1marca propia femininemarca blanca feminine Spain(product/cheese) (before noun) de marca propia(product/cheese) (before noun) de marca blanca Spain
- So where does this leave their own-brand products?
- Manufacturer and retailer of own-brand ice cream.
- In tests a supermarket own-brand shampoo priced at just 68p scored highly while a make used widely in hairdressers, and costing £9.95, performed badly.
- Retailers have been forced to rethink their own-brand policies because of the onslaught from the German firms.
- Marks & Spencer for example, are already using up to 30 per cent of plastic stoppers in their own-brand wines.
- M & S said it would return to selling own-brand products in order to guarantee customer quality and value.
- The Co-op supermarket chain announced today it has removed a range of chemicals from its own-brand household cleaning products.
- The UK-based retailer said consumers were worried about the own-brand products, according to customer surveys.
- As her husband's star dips, Amanda seems in the process of reinventing herself as something of a vamp, although in C-list style it is rather a supermarket own-brand version of a vamp.
- The company had become only too aware of the power of the major retailers who had developed their own-brand ranges in direct competition with those of Heinz.
- Promote your own-brand service using existing marketing resources
- It instead talks about how Wal-Mart has their own-brand toys made in China, and how they sell them at a profit.
- Some 53% of people surveyed purchased only branded items and 47% purchased both brand and own-brand products.
- The products selected for inclusion in the survey were mainly Lidl own-brand products for ease of comparison.
- The fat and salt levels in many own-brand products contrasted with those of well known brands.
- Ideally, your sales targets should be specified with regard to each individual segment of your business - including own-brand products, established brands and other clearly defined areas.
- The problem is also an opportunity - in the same period that the market depressed, our own-brand sales have grown.
- All the toxins will be banned from Co-op own-brand products, ranging from household cleaners to fabric used in garden furniture.
- ‘However, I am concerned that in the case of own-brand products the labels do not currently provide country-of-origin information,’ he said.
- Axxis International is one of the country's leading manufacturers of own-brand cosmetics and toiletries.