1lago que se forma en un meandro
- Meanwhile, a small family of endangered giant river otters lolls gracefully in a protected area of an oxbow lake nearby.
- South Moravia is home to extensive marshes, oxbow lakes and the largest fragments of hardwood floodplain forest in Central Europe.
- In a familiar oxbow lake, there were gallinules and egrets, even a couple of brightly colored wood ducks and five blue-winged teal.
- Hereabouts the river meanders; there is a hint of an oxbow lake.
- Just across the Mobile County line, pine plantations yield to a primeval landscape of moss-draped trees and oxbow lakes.