1mascarilla de oxígeno femininemáscara de oxígeno feminine
- When you wake up you may find that you have an oxygen mask over your mouth and nose.
- For the interviews, the actor lay on a trolley in a hospital gown, wearing an oxygen mask and displaying obvious discomfort on movement.
- The next thing I knew I was in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over my mouth and nose.
- The youngster had breathing problems and was given an oxygen mask, inhalers and steroid tablets after contracting a viral-induced wheeze last summer.
- A man is lying in bed in a Catholic hospital with an oxygen mask over his mouth.