In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mascarilla de oxígeno femininemáscara de oxígeno feminine
- When you wake up you may find that you have an oxygen mask over your mouth and nose.
- For the interviews, the actor lay on a trolley in a hospital gown, wearing an oxygen mask and displaying obvious discomfort on movement.
- The next thing I knew I was in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over my mouth and nose.
- The youngster had breathing problems and was given an oxygen mask, inhalers and steroid tablets after contracting a viral-induced wheeze last summer.
- A man is lying in bed in a Catholic hospital with an oxygen mask over his mouth.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.