1que no daña la capa de ozono
- HFCs were originally introduced as an ozone-friendly alternative to CFCs; however, they are now recognized as a powerful greenhouse gas, with as much as 4,000 times the global warming potential of carbon dioxide.
- At first she was disappointed that I was making so much drama over a haircut, but after an hour or so she softened up and went to Wal-Mart, returning with a bag full of ozone-friendly hair products.
- Although it's possible to retrofit much of this equipment to be serviced with ozone-friendly alternatives, costs can run anywhere from a few hundred to thousands of dollars.
- One of the largest suppliers of hydrofluorocarbons to industry, the company executives presented strategies for maintaining safety, using different channels and coming up with new combinations for ozone-friendly molecules.
- The new product, HFC - 134a, is regarded as the best ozone-friendly replacement for CFC - 12, which is used in refrigerators, air conditioners, as aerosol propellants and in producing foam plastics.