1agujero (en la capa) de ozono masculine
- In the last three years the ozone hole has covered an area of up to 26 million square kilometres, nearly 3 times the area of Australia.
- Ozone depletion in the stratosphere also causes the ozone hole that occurs each spring over Antarctica.
- As you can imagine, scientists are trying to learn the effects of the added ultraviolet radiation that the ozone hole allows to reach the ocean.
- Last winter scientists reported an ozone hole over the Arctic the size of North America.
- Recent scientific findings link global warming to ozone depletion, challenging prevailing assumptions that the ozone hole will begin to recover by the year 2050.