1chupete masculinechupón masculine Southern Cone Latin Americachupo masculine Colombiachupa feminine Venezuela
- Once, when Beloved wakes, Denver has sweet bread that she gives to her, and at this point, sugar becomes a pacifier for Beloved, in the same way sweets soothe a child.
- But his old rival, Tokugawa Ieyasu, proved stronger and became the third and last pacifier of Japan and the first Shogun of the Tokugawa family.
- This story is about the rise and the fall of the three unifier and pacifier of Japan towards the end of the 16th century after generations of feudal wars of powerful local rulers.
- They were my pacifier - my teddy on a stormy night.
- Oda Nobunaga, the leading warlord and the first of the three pacifiers and unifiers of Japan, was opposed to Buddhism.
- Instead of the usual two hour mental pacifier, can a DVD serve higher purposes such as education, thought, and examination of the human condition?