- Poetry is a packsack of invisible keepsakes.
- At the age of six months, I was carried into the woods in a packsack, and this landscape became my hometown.
- Safely hidden with the overhang of the boulder guarding his back, he slipped the packsack from his shoulders and settled in to wait for whatever was making its way toward him through the woods.
- The guidance counsellor asked Keiran to open some binders, open his packsack, shift some loose paper.
- And how about a takedown model that fits in a packsack?
- They all hopped on their bikes and Alison removed the map from her packsack to take a look at where they were heading.