In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
2Finance(capital) desembolsado(shares) liberado
- Yet paid-up capital should be written down in the same manner as capital financed by debt, since it was also subject to losses if it had been put in place when interest rates were higher.
- The government instead is reducing the corporate tax only for small and midsize industries with paid-up capital of 2.5 million ringgit and less.
- Meanwhile, the company plans to introduce Employee Stock Option Plan for which it would earmark up to five per cent of the paid-up share capital.
- What should count as the capital of a bank other than paid-up share capital?
- Will they also have their paid-up and previously legal entitlements usurped?
- Fewster says that Jacka contributed £700 of the paid-up capital.
- The offer includes 2.99 lakh equity shares for employees and the net issue of 57 lakh shares to public would constitute 31.68 per cent of fully diluted post issue paid-up capital of the company, it said.
- In 1916, paid-up capital was increased to $2,000,000 by virtue of a stock dividend.
- During the same period, although almost half went out of business, those that did survive reported a six-fold increase in paid-up capital while deposits and loans grew by eight-fold.
- Since the bank receives no annual contributions from its members, its financial activity is based on its paid-up capital and reserves, as well as the resources it raises on the financial markets.
- It is said that the claimant company accounts show that it is a small entity with a very small paid-up share capital of £2.
- It is now possible to limit the paid-up capital of a no-par-value share issued for property on a rollover.
- The venture, to be based in Shanghai, will have a capital of 200 million yuan - the highest paid-up capital of any mainland fund management company.
- By comparison, the government previously required new life insurance companies to have a paid-up capital of only Rp 2 billion, and Rp 3 billion for new general insurance companies.
- Those companies had a paid-up capital of $1,000.
- First, the companies have been at loss for the past three consecutive years, or post a cumulative loss amounting to 50 percent of paid-up capital.
- The steel company, with paid-up capital of 300 million yuan, is a small privately-owned firm set up eight years ago.
- The paid-up capital provisions, if I can just give you the references.
- Such a firm may be smaller, have less paid-up capital, less assets to support its activities.
- He was charged last summer with manipulating share prices and falsifying paid-up capital.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.