1caja de acuarelas feminine
- Brightly painted butterflies and Easter eggs are drawn with black outlines and colors that seem to come from a child's paintbox.
- Many studios also contained a cabinet with drawers in which to keep pigments, media, and brushes dust-free, with a hinged top which lifts to reveal paints in a tray or paintbox below.
- He started painting only four years ago, after spotting a paintbox in an art shop window in Scarborough.
- A paintbox in jewel-tones lay opened on the bedside table, and a collection of tiny brushes.
- However, he did keep an easel and paintbox in his studio.
- So, I did the big sigh thing, pulled out my paintbox and brushes, taped a postcard onto my small drawing board, closed my eyes and… out popped another rural cottage scene.
- ‘We'll give him a purple coat from my paintbox by and by,’ said Bertie.
- That ‘something’ is generally held to be the gift of a paintbox from a girlfriend on his 21st birthday, but that seems to have been part of a wider epiphany.
- Every one also has easels standing tall, accompanied by a weathered table speckled with paint and sporting a paintbox and palettes.
- If we're all a piece of art, then computers are just another brush in the paintbox.
- And his paintboxes grow legs and walk over to him so he doesn't have to stand up and go get them.
- And, once we'd had lunch, and a nap, I settled down with my paintbox and a bottle of claret to an afternoon and evening of watercolour experiments.