- We were on a pallet with a mattress of straw, with a coarse but warm blanket over us.
- For the ride home Mr. Russo put down the rear seats of the station wagon and Carmela piled all the blankets and towels to make a soft pallet for us to lie upon.
- He was still out when I turned in that Saturday night, and I happened to notice the grey blanket laid out on his pallet.
- A thousand times over she had longed to trade these countless beds for her secure pallet.
- After sitting, resting, and chatting aimlessly for a while, Kei told me she was going to sleep for a little bit, so I let her lay her sleeping pallet down on the ground and so forth.
- Drowsing on the makeshift pallet, he learns his first lesson of what it means to have money: the rich often endure boredom.
- Inside, there were half a dozen crude pallets arranged about the remains of a small fire.
- Small areas are sectioned off where people are sleeping on mattresses on pallets.
- The film shows the pallet being used as a chair, a bed, a table, a play surface and a mat for changing nappies.
- The unitary set consisted only of a brightly lit room where the sisters resided, furnished with a table and a few chairs, a pallet, and a floor-standing mirror.
- She immediately sat down, unpacked her sleeping pallet and blankets and fell asleep.
- He grabbed a twig from the kindling stacked near his pallet and moved to kneel in the doorway.
1(for forklift)paleta feminine
- While we shut down, I remembered what was in the pallets we just had moved.
- Eventually, along the side of the road, we came across pallets stacked with light brown gneiss tiles.
- ‘I see pallets and pallets of pop going to the villages,’ said Kovaleski, who travels around the state treating patients.
- A mile or so down the freeway, an army truck lost a couple of pallets of rations on a tight turn.
- When we arrived a number of pallets had been stacked up against the outside the building and set alight.
- After an aluminum pallet holds 12 stacked crates, the computer opens a gate allowing the pallet to move forward for further loading.
- A pallet of beer, a pallet of soda and some potato chips and munchies were purchased as the initial stock.
- They brought in 18 pallets of tents, food and cots.
- Vegetation occupied by snails in the zone to be inundated will be removed by hand, stacked on pallets and moved above the flood.
- Next to the beds sit night tables made from recycled shipping pallets.
- We made it down on Wednesday and happily soaked in the familiarity of their usual displays, the electronic player piano, the rows of soda fridges along one wall, and pallets in the aisles stacked with merchandise.
- A robotic arm picks up the bag, rotates it to the other side of the machine, sets it down on a pallet and stacks the pallet.
- Then came the last pallet, the ammo pallet, which was advertised at 1,120 pounds.
- Different types of pallets and pallet arrangements represent a new type of more effective inventory management.
- Bricks, stones, pieces of concrete and petrol bombs were thrown indiscriminately, while barricades were built across the street using mattresses and wooden pallets, which were then set on fire.
- So while the work here isn't all that different than at other warehouses around town - driving forklifts, moving pallets, loading trucks - the attire for workers is.
- The device has a telescopic arm which hooks into the pallet and the forklift to carry pallets to the end of the lorry.
- Pallets and pallets of brand new goods are being deposited there every day, and there is a whole warehouse full of clothes and other household items.
- Imagine the benefits of tracking those pallets, and the cases on the pallets, from manufacturing to the point of sale.
- It is, indeed, this large plastic sheet that was originally used as a cover for a pallet of construction material that was being used on the Richmond San Rafael Bridge retro fit.