1quiromántico masculinequiromántica feminine
- I am a palmist; I read from the lines in your hand.
- Selection bias partly explains why there are so many satisfied customers who go to psychics, tarot card readers, palmists, and faith healers.
- Making ink prints of the hands is one method palmists use to insure all lines can be visualised.
- There were coffee houses which offered fortune tellers, palmists, physiognomists, job counselors and origami instructors.
- They are identified by palmists as head lines, heart lines, life lines, and fate or destiny lines, and are alleged to be useful in predicting a person's future.