In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1palpitación feminineI get palpitations after running — después de correr me dan palpitaciones / me da taquicardia
- No specific cause of the palpitations could be identified in 16 percent of the patients.
- These conditions can predispose the patient to arrhythmia and to palpitations.
- Syncope associated with exertion or palpitations suggests cardiac causes.
- Hyperventilation, palpitations, fear, and anxiety are unreliable diagnostic criteria, as these cases demonstrate.
- Some of the women reported feeling faint or dizzy, having heart palpitations, or having feelings of nausea.
- It can also be useful in determining the cause of fainting, dizziness or palpitations.
- For symptoms such as insomnia, amnesia, nightmares, rapid heart palpitations and night sweats.
- Then I told my physician I had been having some minor heart palpitations.
- Others reported a loss of appetite, insomnia, digestive upsets, palpitations, headaches, and muscular aches and pains.
- Patients may feel palpitations or a thump in the chest when a beat compensates for a prior missed beat.
- Heart palpitations are the sensation of an irregular rapid or slow beat in the heart.
- I have had a number of patients in my practice that had their first episode of rapid heart action and palpitation during pregnancy.
- Vertigo may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting and dizziness, as well as palpitations and sweating.
- Most of the time, palpitations and irregular heartbeats are harmless.
- Heart palpitations and cardiac arrhythmias are common problems encountered by family physicians.
- However they may lead to palpitations, which is an unpleasant awareness of the heartbeat, often described as a thumping in the chest.
- Nine years later, she was admitted to the hospital because of palpitations.
- Most patients have only mild symptoms, such as palpitations or the sensation that their heart is beating rapidly.
- Extreme anxiety can cause giddiness, heart palpitations, headaches or stomach disorders.
- A 34 year old man with a history of migraine presented with palpitations after taking sumatriptan by nasal spray for a severe headache.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.