1cortadera femininepaja brava feminine
- Behind a clump of flowering sugar cane, waving like pampas grass in the breeze, the land slopes down into coffee.
- Some oversize, cartoonish plants, such as banana-leaf cannas and Northern pampas grass, are real kid-pleasers.
- With a little planning you can enjoy a view from your window of snow on the plumes of pampas grass or on a garden statue nestled into a green hedge.
- Another species with similar social behavior also occurs on Japanese pampas grass.
- I need to cut back my pampas grass and prune my crape myrtles.
- Up above the croquet lawn, stipas and striped pampas grass sway in the breeze and catch the low autumn light.
- Bovine expansion had replaced the previous pampas grass by alfalfa prairies.
- His slides showed examples of phormium, umbellifors, ferns and grasses, such as yuccas, angelica, tree ferns, bamboos and pampas grass.
- With development has come exotic French broom and pampas grass that may compete with cypress seedlings.
- Cattle are everywhere, roaming freely in a coarse variety of pampas grass.