- Key institutions that will require substantial funding include a standby force to intervene in humanitarian and natural disasters, and a pan-African parliament that will sit in South Africa.
- In Britain, he became active in the West African Students' Union and met several Black African leaders campaigning for independence and a pan-African movement.
- She is also the executive secretary of a pan-African partnership, the African Council for Sustainable Health Development.
- And the channel pledges to make stars out of some aspiring African musicians, as it launches its first pan-African channel.
- Such a scenario would strike at the heart of one of the very few things the African Union actually stands for: pan-African unity.