1crep(e) masculinepanqueque masculine Latin Americacrepa feminine Mexicopanqué masculine Colombia Central Americapanqueca feminine Venezuelabefore noun Pancake Day / Tuesday — martes de Carnaval masculine
- Those that wisely left room for dessert can sample the variety of delicious ice cream cakes, or choose a pancake with a sweet filling of their choice.
- The desserts were all freshly made pancakes with ice-cream and toppings.
- Then, he says, slice some bananas on to the pancake and cover with toffee sauce.
- The usual suspects are on parade for dessert, with a line-up including pancakes, ice-cream, fruit salad and banana flambé.
- For dessert the choice is limited to pancakes, creme caramel or fruit salad.
- At the cabin, breakfast takes center stage - always bacon or sausage, waffles or pancakes, and eggs.
- I cook risotto and cakes, puddings and pancakes.
- The table was filled with pancakes, sausages, steaks, biscuits, gravy, hash browns, toast, etc.
- If you are treating yourself or a loved one to that most indulgent of all transatlantic breakfasts, pancakes and crispy fried bacon, then Sémillon is the final touch.
- Swirl them into creamy yoghurt fools, or strew them over pancakes, waffles and French toast.
- His vegetable plate, anchored by a pea pancake, white-bean-and-spring-green strudel, and stuffed onion, is the best in town.
- Make individual pizzas for dinner, ice cream or yogurt sundaes for dessert and pancakes for breakfast.
- Tortillas, made of cornmeal rolled into thin pancakes, are the staple diet of Hondurans.
- It gets to half past ten and we want to go to bed so we have takeaways - often Chinese crispy duck pancakes.
- The simplest way to make pancakes is still a favourite - a basic pancake batter made with three ingredients flour, eggs and milk.
- The pancake batter is the nice homely type we all know and love.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to form 36 pancakes and reserve.
- We love pancakes, French toast, bacon and maple syrup.
- The savoury pancake option, rolled with ham, gherkin, and mayonnaise, was also sampled without complaint.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, until you have about 6-8 nice pancakes, making sure to lightly brush the pan in between with more oil.