- In 1941 Patterson purchased a Dodge panel truck that was used to collect flies throughout the contiguous United States and much of Mexico.
- Vehicles covered include passenger cars, pickup and panel trucks, motorcycles, motor homes and mopeds - and leased vehicles, demonstrators and lease-purchase vehicles that are purchased for personal use.
- He played trombone, arranged music and drove a panel truck for the band.
- Our cargo hold contains four panel trucks loaded down with books from Book Depot to be delivered to their location in Iverson, Alexandrius.
- In the winter we planned to migrate to San Francisco, bringing all our beat furniture and broken belongings with us in a jalopy panel truck.
- It was a panel truck with the call letters across the side.
- We watch as he pulls away, overtakes a large panel truck and, visually, becomes part of it.
- No all-wheel drive, no panel truck, and we're still waiting for the convertible.