In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ataque de pánico masculineataque de ansiedad masculine
- The study just wouldn't go in and one day I suffered a panic attack.
- Jessica blamed herself for his sudden panic attack because it was around the time that she was born that he became a fitness freak.
- The 17-year-old ended up on her knees, crying and suffering a panic attack.
- My first panic attack came out of nowhere and hit me at work one day.
- I knew a panic attack was coming on, but I had to hold on, get to the studio and get through the audition.
- I've still got this problem, any time I hear that I just feel like some part of me goes funny, like a panic attack.
- Sometimes anxiety explodes in a panic attack, marked by a general feeling of terror.
- Paralysed after a severe panic attack, he thought he was dying.
- If I pinch my hand, I have pain without suffering, whereas someone having a panic attack suffers without pain.
- He suffered a panic attack at his office, and decided to come and talk to me to blow off some steam, as he put it.
- Basically, they avoid any situation they fear would make them feel helpless if a panic attack occurs.
- More than a feeling of anxiety, a panic attack produces distinctive physical symptoms.
- She says she suffered an acute panic attack, sending her to the emergency room.
- He says that his sense of humour disappeared, that he became short tempered and that he suffered the occasional panic attack.
- After experiencing a panic attack, a person becomes more vulnerable to additional attacks.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.