1zampoña feminineguaira feminine Central America
- But then all these mandolins come in, and weird warbly flutes and recorders that I guess are trying to emulate South American pan pipes.
- The haunting sound of the large pan pipes, the melodious sound of the charango and the moving atmosphere created by the violin bring this diverse repertoire beautifully together.
- New Agers of either sex will have collections full of warbling pan pipes, waterfalls and bird calls.
- Local bands from around the lake, Peruvian included, played three foot long pan pipes and hammered huge drums, current political borders mean little to their common Indian heritage.
- There was a South American band busking, the type with the pan pipes, flutes and drums.