1US(trousers)pantalón masculinepantalones masculinea pair of pants — un pantalón
- They wore trousers or pants as opposed to the knee-britches of their social superiors.
- He wore all black by way of a silken shirt, leather pants and combat boots.
- Many Nigerien men wear a flowing, sleeveless brocade gown over a matching shirt and drawstring pants.
- Wear a nice pair of classy pants, a matching shirt and elegant shoes, to be on the safe side.
- The shirts tucked into tight, ebony brown rawhide pants, trousers designed to keep the warmth in and the cold out.
- He laughed and gestured to his white shirt, smart black pants, black tie and white cloth draped over his arm.
- He wore a skin tight black muscle shirt, thick black jean pants, and gauntlets with open fingers.
- He slipped into a pair of dark blue trousers, but the pants were new and the tail opening was tighter than he was comfortable with.
- Nearly every other day at school, I wore combat boots, cook pants, a white shirt, suspenders, and a bowler.
- I cannot make him change this format, so I decided to buy him some new pants and shirts.
- The women that Isis had a glimpse of wore either bell-bottomed trousers, denim pants, or blue jeans.
- She is wearing flannel pajama pants and an old tank top.
- He was a short-framed man, dressed in a dark-green vest and combat pants.
- I changed out of my pajama pants and tank top, and into a pair of flared jeans and a blue halter-top, that matched my eyes.
- The stranger was dressed in a dark fur cloak with dark gray pants and an ash vest with a white short sleeve shirt underneath.
- Rachel came to the door in a white tank top shirt and casual jean pants.
- Lord I am so grateful for drawstring pants and trousers with elastic.
- First of all, suspenders should only be worn with dressy pants, not with jeans or khakis.
- We were both wearing quite casual attire - black pants, white shirt, tailored black jackets.
- She's in a white undershirt and black jogging pants and flip-flops.
2.1British (men's)calzoncillos masculinecalzones masculine Mexicointeriores masculine Colombia Venezuela
- Department store Marks & Spencer is launching an underwear range for men featuring thongs and glittery pants.
- The chaps Tom and I have styled all bought pants or boxers and vests and have all reported back that they are soft, fit really well and that their women think they look much better.
- She was dressed in green Marks and Spencer jeans, socks, white bra and black pants.
- They have reliably informed us that Chris does NOT wear his pants outside his trousers.
- I was standing in my bra and pants (both white) and a pair of black ankle socks.
- A 50 year old scientist burnt his private parts whilst using his laptop whilst wearing trousers and pants.
- Many stores now sell bikinis as separates, so you can buy the pants and bra in different sizes to ensure a perfect fit.
2.2British (women's)→ panties
2.3British slang (nonsense)tonterías femininependejadas feminine Southern Cone Latin America informalchorradas feminine Spain informalpavadas feminine River Plate informalleseras feminine Chile informal
- I thought I'd give it a go. Unfortunatly, I'd not looked at the opinions of others on Ciao..........boy, do I wish I had! It's pants. It really is a poor program.
- It's not art - it's pants.
2.4British informal (rubbish)porquería femininethe film was pants — la película fue una porquería