In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1libro en rústica masculinelibro de pasta blanda masculine Mexico(edition) en rústica(edition) de pasta blanda Mexico(writer) para el gran públicoavailable in paperback — a la venta en (edición) rústica
- I bought a few paperbacks to take on vacation — me compré unos libros para las vacaciones
- paperback rights — derechos de reedición (en rústica)
- Here at last is a small paperback textbook to provide an introduction to the field.
- It is a small paperback book easily available and still in print.
- The paperback edition is due to hit book stores across North America this month.
- It is a cheap paperback reprint of the second edition of a dictionary, of English as spoken in Jamaica.
- This paperback edition can only help to increase Roth's growing fame.
- The usual gap between hardback and paperback publication of a book is roughly one year.
- The paperback fourth edition includes more charts and graphs as well as a chapter on trading futures online.
- There are too many minor mistakes, which need correction before a paperback edition.
- She dug through her bag, fishing out a paperback book and a magazine.
- Rhea handed him a thick paperback book with dog-eared corners.
- This concise guide booklet is only available as a paperback edition, and is sure to add value for anyone visiting the park.
- His blockbuster titles have been topping both the paperback and hardback nonfiction lists.
- The preliminary pages of the paperback edition give copious quotes from favourable reviews of the book in the major newspapers.
- Is it asking too much for the paperback edition to at least acknowledge that there's been some change?
- Weighing in at 600 pages and combining two volumes in one paperback edition, it also includes around fifty photos and a dozen maps.
- We can only hope that the publishers will soon issue an inexpensive paperback edition.
- This article is excerpted from the new preface to the updated paperback edition.
- He was in the city on Wednesday, to conduct a reading session and to launch the paperback edition of his debut book.
- Penguin remaindered the hardback when the paperback had scarcely had time to reach the shops.
- This paperback edition has a new introduction and some new illustrations and the text has been updated to include new materials.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.