1(substance/feel) como de papel(look) apergaminado(look) como de pergamino
- Make sure you remove the papery membrane that you'll find between the two halves.
- Garlic is ready to harvest when the leaves turn papery and fade.
- With their papery bark, aromatic leaves, red sap, and rapidly tapering trunks, elephant-trees are as absurd, beautiful, and intriguing as their namesakes.
- It is a beautiful tree, with gracious branches and a brilliant white papery peeling bark.
- Some, such as tulips, have a brown papery coating called a tunic (just like onions).